If you are thinking about what is a vacuum oven used for? and what are the best vacuum ovens available in the market? You are finally at the right place where you will get to know everything about vacuum and gravity convection ovens.
What is the vacuum oven used for? & How do vacuum oven work?
Vacuum ovens are extremely flexible and adaptable pieces of equipment with uses in lab research, engineering, and industry. Vacuum ovens are used mainly for drying, preheating, quenching, sterilizing, aging, annealing, baking etc. In a vacuum oven, the objects are heated in a vessel that is air-tight. The atmosphere can be altered to some extent as well. The benefits of using a vacuum oven for drying is that
- prevent reactions, such as oxidation or decarburization
- Helps in removing contaminants such as oxide films and residual traces of lubricants
- It uses the process of degassing to remove contaminating substances from metals
Heating sources for vacuum ovens include arc, electric, and induction. The items are heated using magnetic fields with a range of temperature which is within or above the transformation and then is followed by immediate quenching. Vacuum ovens have some great features to such as recovery of solvent or residual gases to prevent over-drying.
What is a Gravity convection oven? Where is it used?
A clear gravity convection oven definition is that they use gravity to circulate air in the chamber which disturbs the thermal process such as of different powders of material which are not too heavy. They are specially made to meet the needs of the school, laborites in industries and in research centers which require low-temperature applications. They are used for different purposes such as baking, sterilizing, evaporating and many other in lab research. The Gravity connection oven highest temperature point is 235°C (455°F).
The gravity convection oven and vacuum ovens are being used not only in laborites or industries but it is used in hospitals as well.
Following are the most effective vacuum ovens and gravity convection oven available in the market which are safe works great and are worth their price.
We picked these 3 products because they are the best ones on the market.
Across International AT09p.110
This vacuum oven has more capacity as compared to other products. It is a versatile device which is used for a number of tasks.
- This is for sure a magnificent vacuum oven which is available at an easily affordable price of $1,290.00.
- It is not very heavy because it weighs less than 90 pounds. The parts of the vacuum oven are mostly made up of stainless steel which makes it durable and resistant.
- This amazing vacuum oven is used for various purposes such as baking, drying, and cleaning, etc.
- Capacity is of 25 liters.
- Has stainless steel tubing/compression fittings.
- Consists of thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your chamber within ±1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- A large dual-layer tempered glass safety window.
- Stainless steel vacuum and vent adjustment valves provide better and cleaner connection.
$1,392.281 new from $1,392.28
Last update was in: August 14, 2018 7:19 pm
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Electrical requirements: 110V/60Hz single phase, 1200 Watts
- Vacuum Connector: Kf25 flange (with adapter for 3/8 inch
- Temperature range: ambient to 480f
- Unit/P dimensions: 29 x 25 x 26/ 35 x 30 x 31(wxdxh)
- Unit/P weight: 120 lbs / 180 lbs
Thermo Scientific ELED 3625A-1
It comes with a series of features which makes it a top performing vacuum oven to which it’s hard to say no.
It definitely takes the cake when it comes to efficiency, versatility, performance, and durability.
Some of its outstanding features are listed below
- 7-day programmable times
- Operates on a single set point controller
- Accepts a maximum of 8 shelves
- 0.65cu ft capacity,
- Requires 240V
This is significantly a well-designed and user-friendly vacuum oven.
It has 2 LED to show different conditions of the oven.
This vacuum oven is made especially for professional research as it uses the latest technology.
This vacuum oven is used for multiple purposes for example drying, evaporating, rinsing solutions, removing gas, and other possibly volatile chemicals from items.
This is the best choice if you are not on a tight budget. It is available at a price of $5,802.6.
It is worth the price because it is made up of highest quality material which is durable and resistant and will last for a long time.
Thermo Scientific ELED 3625A-1 High Temperature Vacuum Oven with Single-Setpoint Controller and 7-Day Timer, 240V/60Hz, 18.4L/0.65-Cubic Foot Capacity, +10 to...
- Has a seven-day programmable timer that cycles oven on or off up to eight times per day
- Runs on a single setpoint controller
- Accepts up to eight shelves
- 0.65cu ft capacity, and requires 240V
- 12 month warranty
Quincy Hydraulic Gravity Convection Oven
The features which make it the best Gravity Convection Oven:
- The cabinet is made up of heavy steel double-wall.
- Control panel consists of an illuminated on-off rocker switch
- The interior is made of corrosive-resistant aluminized steel
- Temperature range is 54 to 225-degree C
- It has a dual-range thermometer, 50 to 550-degrees F/10 to 287 degrees C
- Inside measures 18″ width by 21″ height by 14″ depth
- Outside measures 20″ width by 30″ height by 16″ depth
Quincy Hydraulic Gravity Convection Oven, 20" Width x 30" Height x 16" Depth, 120V, 1500W, 3 cu ft Capacity, Max...
- Compact, low-cost and dependable
- Small footprint - fits in any lab; high-quality at an economical price
- UL and CSA recognized components in all ovens
- Inside measures 18" width by 21" height by 14" depth
- Outside measures 20" width by 30" height by 16" depth
This is one of the most versatile Gravity Convection Oven which is offered at a competitive price of $845.12. What makes it outstanding is the high-quality construction and the size which fits in any lab hence it offers high quality at economical price. With this Gravity Convection Oven, you can be completely assured that nothing will go wrong while processing your samples.
After spending a lot of time and effort we have finally gathered for you the best vacuum ovens and also Gravity Convection Oven so that you can make an informed choice according to your budget and needs.
We have clearly explained what the vacuum oven is used for and how they word.
Also, the Gravity Convection Oven definition and its purpose are clearly mentioned in this article.
All the vacuum and gravity oven mentioned here works fabulously.
They are reliable, durable, easy to clean, and do their job under most circumstances.
It’s also worth noticing that these ovens are offered at the most reasonable prices while giving spectacular performance compared to other vacuum and gravity ovens in the market