Activity and fitness trackers should be accurate with their results. And we bring you two of the best fitness tracker for kids and seniors, that bring you impeccably precise outcomes. Our team has tested two of the most famous and best fitness trackers for kids and we have come down to the following conclusion:
Fitbit Charge 2 is the best fitness tracker for kids and seniors both which promises to make fitness fun for the little one and brings all the essential features for the elderly too.
Why its the best fitness tracker for kids & seniors ?
Here are some reasons why we consider Fitbit Charge 2 as the best fitness tracker for spinning, weightlifting and for kids and seniors as well.
It won’t disappoint anyone; no matter what age group you belong to or for whatever purpose you wish to invest in it.
- The design of Fitbit is simply attractive. The large screen has a lot of extra details in it which makes it really stunning.
- It is very comfortable on the wrist and feels super light.
- You also get an amazing range of luxe straps that you can change and make your Fitbit Charge 2 look even more stylish.
- This best fitness tracker for kids helps them in tracking their all day activity.
- It is the best fitness tracker for seniors too as it provides you the perfect cardio fitness level score.
- It also comes in which a breathing exercise which adds up to the list of features that it has to offer.
- Fitbit Charge 2 also has sleep tracking and proper sleep alarm. It can aid you in tracking your kid’s sleep too and make sure that they get their proper amount of sleep.
LINTELEK ACTIVITY (Our 2nd Choice)
The second best fitness tracker for seniors is the Lintelek IP67 Activity tracker. There are a lot of reasons that we adore this fitness tracker too.
- It is waterproof and we love that about this one.
- Intelek is compatible with IOS and Android both.
- This tracker comes with a heart rate monitor which makes it a good fitness tracker for seniors. It can also be considered as the best fitness tracker for weightlifting as it allows to check your heartbeat along the workout.
- It is the best fitness tracker for elderly people who want one on a budget.
But there are some huge reasons why our team thinks that it is not “perfectly” best fitness tracker for kids or seniors too. Yes, it has a lot to offer but there are reasons why it is our 2nd choice and they are as follows:
- Many times, the Intelek activity tracker is unable to track the steps precisely which is certainly a problem for the fitness enthusiasts.
- Some users also complain that the GPS tracking does not match the fitness watch tracking many times which again is a huge downfall.
The best fitness tracker for kids or for seniors needs to precise and Lintelek lacks a bit of accuracy which is why we consider it as our 2nd choice.
For a breakdown of this fitness tracker for seniors, we have listed the pros and cons of it.
Pros. & Cons.
- Great design and display; definitely attractive.
- It has great water resistance.
- Tracks your calories.
- It is a good fitness tracker for seniors who are looking for such a device on a budget.
- Charges in just an hour.
- Has inbuilt GPS tracking facility.
- It is not reliable for advanced functions which it offers.
- Not easy to use because it is hard to change the settings.
- Its app can be messy sometimes as syncing in with it gets hard.
- The manual offered along with it is not that helpful too as it is hard to understand.
- Unable to track the steps efficiently all the time.
Who is this best for?
Lintelek IP67 is a good fitness tracker for seniors and for people who are looking for a tracker on a budget. It is best if you have a smaller budget as it only costs you $59.56 and is giving you access to some basic and great features too. Also, if you get annoyed by taking off your watch again and again, then this wrist tracker can be a great pick for you as it is water resistant.
For people who are in search for the best fitness tracker for spinning or training, this might not be the best bet because it does have accuracy issues.
FITBIT CHARGE 2 (Our Ultimate Choice)
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
It is great for all age groups and can be used for different purposes too. Fitbit can be considered as the best fitness tracker for spinning, weightlifting, training and for as simple as walking too. It is definitely an all-rounder.
Fitbit Charge 2 has a lot of amazing features which make it worth the investment.
- Heart rate monitor.
- Multi-sport tracking.
- Great battery life.
- Intuitive app.
- Good sensors.
- Sleep Tracker and Alarm.
- Guided breathing feature.
Fitbit Charge 2 is designed beautifully. The large screen and the comfortable strap make its one of the best fitness tracker for kids. It is going to attract them a lot and this will make it easier for you to keep their fitness intact. The big display makes it easier to navigate and has a lot of good details in it which makes it advanced and better than any other fitness tracker.
The tracking technology of Fitbit Charge 2 is what we simply adore. It is the best fitness tracker for seniors and adults who want to see how much they have walked around the day and want to monitor their heart rate along too. It is also one of the best fitness trackers for spinning as it is capable of tracking different activities too.
- It monitors all your steps throughout the day.
- You can easily adjust the step goal that Charge 2 has to offer. Initially, it sets a step goal of around 10,000 steps per day but you can modify that.
- This is the best fitness tracker for weight lifting as well as it has multi-sport modes too. It is capable of tracking your running, elliptical training, weight training, and interval workout too.
- You don’t have to set the Fitbit for tracking exercises as it does so automatically whenever you start working out. If you are starting a specific workout then you can set up your tracker accordingly for more precise results.
- This does not have an inbuilt GPS but it works fine with your smartphone’s GPS.
- The Pure Pulse heart rate tracking tech of this best fitness tracker for seniors is impeccable. You will need to wear a chest strap too if you are looking forward to tracking every beat of your heart while running, walking or working out.
- The guided breathing feature monitors your heartbeat for 30 seconds and then sets a challenge for you which helps you in enhancing your breathing patterns.
Our team loved this feature because it makes it unique.
- The alarm feature is also remarkable. It gently vibrates on your wrist to wake you up which means that no one around you is going to get disturbed.
Pros. & Cons.
- Great design and large display.
- Comfortable to wear.
- New and unique Guided Breathing feature.
- Best fitness tracker for weightlifting too.
- One week long battery life.
- A Little expensive ($146.34).
- No inbuilt GPS.
- Not water resistant.
- No pause function.
Weighing both the fitness trackers in detail, we definitely consider Fitbit Charge 2 as the best fitness tracker for kids and adults alike. It is definitely a little costly but it brings the most precise results. Accuracy is the basic trait that makes it one of the best fitness tracker for elderly people too. It has a lot of advanced functions and all of them work perfectly well.
On the other hand, Lintelek is a good fitness tracker for seniors and adults who are looking for such a device on a budget. It is great for people who are looking forward to utilizing its basic features because it doesn’t offer efficiency for advanced functions. For instance, it cannot be considered as one of the best fitness trackers for spinning or weight lifting because it lacks a little accuracy.
We would certainly recommend you to buy Fitbit Charge 2 in comparison with Lintelek because accuracy is what makes a fitness tracker worth the investment.