What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping? Many people have trouble going to sleep at night due to insomnia, however, it gets easier by listening to music while sleeping with headphones. So, we gathered up the best wireless/Bluetooth headphones/earbuds for sleeping for you!
Criteria for listening to music while sleeping with headphones
We will be judging the best Bluetooth headphones for sleeping based on these things:
- Sound Quality
- Build Quality
- Battery Life
Our 1st Pick for the best Bluetooth earbuds/headphones for sleeping and listening to music
If you just go ahead and buy just any earphones for sleeping and they have crappy sound quality then they can’t be called the best Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping. But the AcousticSheep Sleep phones don’t have a crappy sound quality. They sound above average and can get you an amazing experience for sleeping. Looking at their amazing sound quality, going to sleep will get much easier for you by listening to music while sleeping with headphones.
For the best wireless headphones for sleeping having a solid build quality is important. And unsurprisingly the AcousticSheep Sleep phones are very well built. They are built with a nice quality fabric with thin but good speakers. The fabric feels good to the touch and is fine for nightly use. One good thing we liked is that you can use these earbuds for a different purpose like exercising.
The AcousticSheep Sleep phones have a whopping 10-hour battery life which is more than enough for one night. The battery life is exactly what you would expect from one of the best Bluetooth headphones for sleeping. The battery life is also good for exercising which makes it makes them even better Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping.
For being the best Bluetooth wireless headphones for sleeping and for having a solid specification the Sleep Phones are worth their price. You can currently get them for around $100
When buying the best Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping it is important to take comfort into consideration.
If the earphones are not comfortable to wear while sleeping then it’s not going to help you sleep and the purpose of listening to music while sleeping with headphones will not be accomplished by them.
Luckily the AcousticSheep earphones were built keeping comfort in mind. A there band like design and fabric material makes sure that they are comfortable to wear for sleeping.
They also have a feature that helps you to cover your eyes. With these kinds of features, one can easily call the Acoustic Sheep as the best Bluetooth headphones for sleeping.
AcousticSheep SleepPhones Wireless | Bluetooth Headphones for Sleep, Travel & More | Flat Speakers | Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to...
- HELPS WITH INSOMNIA, RELAXATION, MEDITATION, TRAVEL, TINNITUS, AND MORE. Everyone from shift workers, people who share a bed with a snorer, tinnitus sufferers, athletes, and many more have benefited from getting a better night's sleep by using these innovative sleep headphones that are the original & most comfortable bed-friendly headphones on the market.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY & LONG LASTING BATTERY. The headband headphone has Bluetooth technology to wirelessly connect with compatible devices so you never have to worry about getting tangled up in cords. Wireless range of 15-30 feet (5-10 meters) for easy connectivity. Rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours and easily pairs/syncs with smartphones, computers, and most other Bluetooth compatible devices. Battery charging time of 3 hours with included USB charger.
Our 2nd pick for the best wireless headphones/earphones for sleeping
The Voeru sleeping headphones sound nice for their price. They sound nice and can get loud if you want to cut the noise of your surroundings. It’s something that you would want from the best Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping to do. This kind of features is especially helpful when you’re in noisy environments like a plane! We mainly chose the Voeru because of its sound quality but there are more features to it as well.
The build quality of any Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping should have a good build quality for nightly use. And the Voeru do. They also have an excellent design. They have a nice fabric so that it feels good while sleeping, it also has a sleep mask which is cool as well. It is also advertised that you can wash them by removing a few things from the band, which is an amazing feature, especially if you plan on using it for exercise.
Not having sufficient battery life for the night is frustrating, but you won’t be facing this frustration with the Voeru because they advertise a play-time of a whopping 15 HOURS! This is exactly what you’d want from the best wireless headphones for sleeping!
But the battery life will hugely vary on the volume!!
The Voeru sleeping headphones are priced so that you don’t break the bank while buying the best wireless Bluetooth headphones for sleeping. Currently, the Voeru Sleeping Headphones are priced for around $26 USD. If you have a budget of around $25 USD for listening to music while sleeping with headphones then these are perfect for you. Make sure to keep an on discounts by using our links.
The Voeru sleeping headphones are comfortable for sleeping and will easily get you the sleep you want. With it sleep mask you can easily fell asleep anywhere and say goodbye to insomnia. Only the best Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping can help you out when you need a good sleep in a noisy environment.
Bluetooth Sleeping Eye Mask Wireless Headphone, Voerou Adjustable Music Sleep Eye Shades with Built-in Speakers Microphone Handsfree Washable Perfect for...
1 used from $22.64
- 【Thin Speakers and Superior Sound Quality】Thickness is only one-third of the average speaker, which is very comfortable for side sleepers. True HD high fidelity sound featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology that produces great sound quality, Bluetooth can pair device easily. It is the best gift for family or friends with a exquisite packaging. It connect cellphone or tablet via Bluetooth in your device setting, not app
If you have tried out Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping before and they just haven’t worked out for you then we have a few alternatives that can help you out.
We recommend buying a pillow that has a speaker.
These kinds of pillows are not loud enough for the entire room but are perfect for one person.
The pillow we’d recommend is the IMusic speaker pillow.
- The iMusic Speaker Pillows have inbuilt speakers
- Use the cable attached to plug in your iPhone, music device or portable DVD player
- The MP3 pillow measures approximately 62 x 40 x 9 cm
- Filling is 100% polyester
- Can be used with a normal, washable pillowcase
The pillow itself is comfortable like any other pillow you see. But they connect with your phone’s headphone jack (if you still have one) to receive an audio signal.
If you find Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping a little uncomfortable then this is an option you should consider.
What should you buy
Well, we have already told you about the best Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping.
What should you buy depends on your budget, if you have a lower budget then we’d go for the Voeru sleeping headphones, but if you’re willing to pay a little more for better specifications like quality and sound then we would recommend you go for the AcousticSheep, that has amazing sound quality that is perfect for sleeping anywhere and for making insomnia a past.
And if all options fail and you don’t find yourself feeling comfortable with the best Bluetooth headphones for sleeping then you can go for a pillow that is both comfy and enjoyable.